TV shows seasons

« Older   Newer »
joycelu
view post Posted on 5/3/2010, 04:48

BBC daytime television Alias complete series
host Kristian Digby has been found dead at his home.

Police sources The OC complete series said the circumstances
smallville dvd box set of the To Buy Or Not To Buy presenter's death were "unexplained".

Colleagues and friends reacted with shockprison break dvd box set, saying the 32-year-old was a "lovely guy" who brought a "real sense of energy
Weeds dvd box set and warmth to all the shows he presented".

He was pronounced dead at the scene Alias complete series when ambulance services arrived at his property in Richford Road The OC complete series, Newham, east London.

Digby's agent and friend Jo Wander said: "I am devastated lost dvd box set by the loss. He was a lovely guy and a very talented family guy dvd box set presenter and director
smallville dvd box set. I will miss him hugely and my thoughts at this time are with his family and his many friends. He will be sorely missed."

Digby, a property expert The Vampire Diaries dvd box set, worked on a string of shows Glee season 1 dvd including Double Agents, Living In The Sun, House Swap and Buy It, Sell It, Bank It.

Newham CID was investigating the "unexplained" circumstances, a police source added. A post-mortem examination
Merlin dvd box set will take place later.

Digby presented Weeds dvd box set the BBC's Holiday Show and was the series director on The Million Pound Property Experiment for BBC2 Glee dvd box set

He also directed films Glee dvd box set and television The Vampire Diaries dvd box set programmes. He won a junior Bafta in 1997 for his short film Words Of Deception and directed programmes Ally mcbeal box such as Home Front, Fantasy Rooms, She's Gotta Have It, Girls On Top and The Ozone.

A BBC spokesman said: "Kristian was a much-loved and talented presenter for BBC Daytime. He brought a real sense of energy and warmth to all the shows Alias complete series he presented for us and will be sorely missed. Our thoughts are with his family at this very difficult time."

Copyright ? 2010 The Press Association Merlin dvd box set. All rights reserved.

0 replies since 5/3/2010, 04:48   52 views